Monroe College's Bronx campus is an ideal urban campus located in the bustling Fordham section.

New Rochelle

Located in downtown New Rochelle, the Monroe College New Rochelle campus is nestled in a diverse, thriving suburban community in Westchester County.

St. Lucia

Located on the Vide Boutielle Highway, Monroe College’s St. Lucia campus offers a practical education designed to give students a competitive edge in the workplace.


Monroe's Queens Extension Center is located in the heart of downtown Flushing, a vibrant and ethnically mixed district of Queens.

  • Veteran Benefits

    Eligible veterans can receive benefits to pay tuition, housing and textbook costs.

    • Post-9/11 GI Bill® Eligibility: The Post-9/11 GI Bill® is for individuals with at least 90 days of aggregate service on or after September 11, 2001, or individuals discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days. The student must have received an honorable discharge to be eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill®.
    • Applications may be completed online at VA benefits
    • Monroe Tuition and Fees covered by the Post-9/11 GI Bill®: 

      Students are encouraged to apply for the Federal Pell grant and NYS Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) by completing their FAFSA at and application for TAP at

      TAP, Monroe College grants and scholarships and outside scholarships and/or payments for tuition purposes only will be subtracted from a student’s tuition and fees in determining the final value of the student’s VCH33 payment. Any remaining tuition difference will be fully covered by the Yellow Ribbon program.

      Students may be paid up to $485 per credit minus any grants and/or institutional aid (as described above) that the student may be receiving. Any remaining tuition difference will be fully covered by the Yellow Ribbon program.

      Students’  Federal Title IV aid (Pell, SEOG, Direct Loans) will not be used in calculating students VCH33 eligibility.

      • Stipend for books and supplies, up to $1000 annually.
      • Transfer of Eligible Benefits (TEB) to dependent spouse or children.
      • Service members who are enrolled in the Post-9/11 GI Bill® may be able to transfer unused education benefits to their dependent spouse or children.

      For further information about veteran educational benefits, contact Monroe Veteran’s Affairs Liaison Roxanna Virgo at

      GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at